Truck Accident Lawyer
Auto accidents involving tractor-trailer trucks often have devastating results. With their large size and freight loads, even a relatively ‘minor’ accident can leave victims seriously injured or lead to wrongful death.
Trucking accident attorneys must have a solid understanding of the inner workings of the major trucking companies and insurance companies involved to fight for compensation for their clients.
Our truck accident attorney has extensive experience advocating for individuals injured in semi-truck, tractor-trailer trucks, and significant rig accidents.
Causes of Truck Accidents
There are many reasons why truck crashes might occur. Some of the more common causes include:
- The driver is rushing to meet a tight delivery deadline
- The driver is tired due to driving for long periods
- The driver is stressed and not paying enough attention to other drivers and the road
- The driver does not leave enough space for their vehicle between other vehicles
- The truck experiences mechanical failure and has defective components
- The driver overloads the truck
- The driver cannot see other cars in their blind spots
While there are many possible reasons why a truck accident may occur, that does not make it any more excusable and does not mean that the negligent party is no longer responsible for your injuries.
Let our experienced truck accident attorney fight for justice in your situation and hold the responsible parties accountable for their actions.
How Trucking Companies Contribute to Truck Crashes
In addition to the dangers inherent in the size and weight of the trucks used in commercial transportation and shipping, several characteristics integral to the trucking business can contribute to trucking accidents, including:
- Inadequate training as to driving technique, safety concerns, and defensive driving.
- Compensation systems encourage faster vehicle speeds and more hours of consecutive vehicle operation than would usually be advisable.
- Unrealistic schedules and expectations of trucking companies encourage drivers to hurry, despite the safety risks involved.
As experienced truck accident lawyers, we have the knowledge and expertise to hold large trucking companies responsible for their driver’s mistakes. Let us help you recover the compensation you deserve from the trucking company accountable for your injuries!
Contact Our Experienced Truck Accident Lawyers
We have over 22 years of experience representing victims of personal injury and their families. If you or a loved one has been injured in a truck crash, let us help you hold the negligent parties responsible.
If your loved one was killed in a wrongful death trucking accident, we know no amount of money will bring them back; but we will fight our hardest to help you recover compensation for your loss.
Contact us for a free initial consultation with our aggressive truck accident lawyer today.
If You Don’t Win, You Don’t Pay!
We advance all costs on personal injury cases. We help you settle your property damage claims without a fee in individual injury cases.