Being involved in a car accident can result in devastating and tragic circumstances. It would be best if you had an experienced and skilled car accident attorney at your side. Our Conroe car accident attorneys are here to fight for your rights and recover the compensation you deserve.
Common Causes of Car Accidents
Common causes of car accidents consist of but are not limited to:
- Driver fatigue
- Mechanical problems
- Driving too fast
- Aggressive driving
- Texting/talking on the cell phone
- Distracted driving
- Driving while intoxicated (DWI)
- Head-on collision accidents
- Hit and run
- Rear-end collisions
- Intersection accidents
The Types of Injuries We Represent
Our Conroe car accident lawyers represent people with the following types of injuries sustained in car accidents:
- Facial lacerations
- Injuries to legs and arms that require amputation
- Back and neck injuries; some requiring surgery
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Other injuries
Damages You Can Recover
You have the right to recover compensation after being involved in a car accident.
Damages you can recover include:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of companionship
Get in touch with our attorneys today so that you can recover the compensation that you deserve.
The Basis of a Successful Car Accident Claim
As a Conroe car accident attorney, we recognize the importance of prompt preparation in car crash cases to maximize the recovery in your case. From the time we are retained, our team gets to work gathering materials to support your claim.
In most claims, we get the following, if available:
- Police reports
- Any surveillance video that was recorded at the scene
- Medical records and bills
- Photos of vehicles and injuries
- Repair estimates for vehicles
- Reports from treating physicians
- Wage loss forms from employers
- Statements from witnesses
- Accident data
- Accident reconstructionist reports
- Economist reports for future medical expenses and loss of wages
Could you do the above yourself? Sure. However, it requires knowing what and how to maximize the value of your case. This is what our attorneys do daily. Our expertise can translate into a more extensive and faster settlement for you.
Negotiate For a Settlement
Our attorneys will calculate the damages and negotiate with the at-fault party’s attorney or the insurance company. We will guide you through the legal process and take the necessary steps to move forward with your case.